Monday, October 11, 2010

Daddy's Marathon ~ Race Day!

Chicago Marathon ~ 10-10-10

On Sunday morning, I got up with Grandpa, Grandma, and Julia and headed into the city to meet up with Mommy to cheer on Daddy for his big race! He did a great job and finished the race in 4 hours and 23 minutes! We are sooo proud of him!


Runners lining up for the race!

Dave and Daddy ready to start running!

The official clock!

Wow! Those guys are so fast!

So happy to cheer my daddy on!

Where is my daddy at???

There he is at mile 13!

Go Daddy!

There he goes!

Daddy at mile 17

Mommy waiting to see daddy at mile 26!

Daddy turning the corner at mile 26....the homestrech!

Yeah! Daddy!

Grandpa and Grandma with Daddy!

Aunt Julia and Daddy!

So proud of my Daddy!

Daddy in front of the big bean!


Medal and Bib

Cuddle Time after the race!

Daddy's poor feet!

I think we should head home now Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment