Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

I had a great First Thanksgiving! I had a very busy day but got to see lots of people. We first went up to Great Aunt Ann and Uncle Mike's  for lunch. They were passing me around like a side dish! But it was so much fun. Then we went out to Aunt Kathy's and Uncle Gary's for some more Turkey at dinner time. We played Wii and some more of that LRC game. I was exhausted by the end of the day!

Hanging out with Cousin Mike


Aunt Ann playing with me


Nap Time with Great Grandma Becker


I made it to the other end of the table!


Telling Ashley some happy stories!


Grandma Fidler feeding me some dinner


Showing off my new flower handband from my neighbor Cheryl

I just love Uncle Gary...he always gets me to giggle!

Grace and Me in our matching pjs!


Daddy and Aunt Carolyn playing Wii...They were being pretty silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment