Saturday, December 18, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma's Annual Christmas Party!

Every year, Grandpa and Grandma Fidler have their annual open house where they have family and friends come to visit! I was a lucky little girl and got to attend as well! I got to meet lots of people that night! Check out the pictures!


Paul helping out in the kitchen!

Uncle Gary introducing my to the Tyorians!


Opening presents!


Grandma, Mrs. Bonifas, Great Aunt Sue, Mrs. Goodlet, and Me


Daddy playing bartender!


Grandpa Becker arrived! Let the party begin!


Watch out! Aunt Julia is behind the bar!


Grace and Aunt Kathy blowing out Aunt Kathy's Candles!
She turned 40!


I sure was a hit! Everyone wanted to hold me!


Hanging out with Uncle Dale at the bar!


I finally passed out with Katie holding me! I just didn't want to miss anything!


Daddy and I the next morning! Wait...why is daddy in his clothes from the night before??



No comments:

Post a Comment