Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Visit to Aurora!

Once I felt better, Mommy and I went back to Aurora for a visit with everyone! It was so nice to see everyone and it went by way to quick. We stopped by and saw Great Grandma Mathey on Tuesday afternoon and then Aunt Carolyn stopped by Tuesday night. Wednesday morning we went and saw Great Grandma Becker & Aunt Ann. After lunch on Wednesday, Brenda and Jack came over for a playdate.  Wednesday night I headed over to the Phoenix Club to catch up with Aunt Carolyn and all of the Grandparents. Thursday I hung out with Grandma Fidler while Mommy ran errands, then got my pictures taken and hung out with my cousins Paul and Grace.  Finally, we woke up on Friday morning and hung out with Grandma Becker a little bit before we headed back to Burlington to see Daddy! Can't wait to see everyone at Easter!


Great Grandma Becker and Me


Hanging out!


Jack loves to give me hugs!


Trying to make my teeth feel better!



Hanging out at the Phoenix Club!



Hanging with the Grandpas!


Grandpa teaching me a new way to drink my bottle!


Cousins in our pjs!


Paul and Grace reading me a bedtime story!

No comments:

Post a Comment