Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

On Mother's Day, Aunt Carolyn made breakfast at Grandpa and Grandma Fidler's and it was yummy! Grandpa and Grandma Becker, Aunt Julia, and Great-Grandma Mathey all came over too! Later in the afternoon then we went and visited Great-Grandma Becker and enjoyed the sunshine!
Grandma Fidler and Me!

Both of my Grandmas!

Grandma Becker and me!

More Grandmas!


4 Generations!

3 Generations!

My Godmother and Me!

Aunt Carolyn with the nieces and nephew

Aunt Kathy and the Kiddos!

Checking out the ads!

Grandma loved her birthday present from me!

Grandma loved her statue from me!

Grandma with all the daughters and grandkids!

Hanging out!

Grandma and Daddy!

Love my Great Grandmas!

I can help!

Auntie Julia and me!

Aren't I just too cute!

Like my hat?

Grandpa and Tad going for a walk!

I thought you were studying Aunt Julia?

No comments:

Post a Comment