Friday, January 21, 2011

Fort Myers Vacation!

We went on vacation for a long weekend down to Fort Myers, FL. We had such a fun time. We left on Friday morning, so I got to take my first airplane ride. I was such a good girl. We stayed with the Pawuls and I got lots of playtime with Samantha. We had a campfire, went to Nick and Stella's for Mommy's Birthday, and watched the Bears Game on Sunday. Monday morning we were going to go to the beach before we left, but both Mommy and I came down sick. Just means that we will have to go back again!


Grandpa getting ready to take us to the airport.


Samantha and I figuring out what we should do first!



Watching the rain outside!


Sure wish it was warmer so I could go in the nice pool!



The bottle of champagne that Mommy and Daddy in honor of me!


I borrowed this bib from Samantha!


Helping Mommy open up her birthday present from me!


I love to chew on gift cards!

Mommy and Me by the campfire!


Daddy says that I should order the banana peppers pizza.


How about 3 men and 2 babies??

Hanging out with Uncle Tice on Sunday morning!

All ready for the big game!


No comments:

Post a Comment