Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mathey Family Christmas 1/7-1/9/11

We celebrated the Mathey Christmas after Christmas so that everyone was able to come. However, we did miss Uncle Jay and Aunt Rhonda, but hopefully we will be able to catch up with them soon! We all arrived on Friday night. On Saturday, we all hung out and played some games. Saturday night, Daddy cooked a nice dinner for everyone and then we opened up presents. On Sunday morning, everyone woke up and went to Abby's soccer game, except for our family (I was a little tired and needed to catch up on my sleep), had breakfast, and then said our goodbyes and headed back home. It was a great time.

Everyone hanging around ...catching up!





Grandpa and I playing at Midnight...I didn't want to miss out!


Waiting for everyone to show up for breakfast!


Breakfast time!


Playtime with Uncle Jason!


Playing some Mario Kart...look at those serious faces!



Uncle Jason, Aunt Jess, and Me!



Aunt Julia at the wheel...watch out!


Wondering if I can steal a sip from Aunt Jess' drink?


I finally passed out!


Playing with my new Pony!


More presents!!

Abby relax! You will have your turn soon...you don't need to eat the paper!


I love wrapping paper!!



Abby with her gift!


Aunt Julia with some new spinning shorts!


Aunt Jess and her butterflies! Now she can have butterfly pancakes!


Mommy and her new bag!!



Aunt Jean and her new necklace!


Grandpa and his new camera so that he can Skype with me!



Grandma got a new charm for her braclet.


Great Grandma got a pretty scarf!


We made it home and I passed out in Aunt Julia's arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment