Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend - Easter Sunday!

I woke up on Easter to find the Easter Bunny left me a couple of gifts in my Easter Basket. We then were off to Church. After church, we went out to Hinckley for brunch with the Fidler Family. Next, we were off to Batavia to see the Becker Family and to participate in Cupcake Wars(My mommy's were the best tasting, even though she didn't win.) Finally, we were back to G&G Becker's to load up, grab Carmine, and head back to Iowa! It sure was a good 1st Easter!



More Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

All ready to go for Church!

Smiles from the Bunny!

Cousins on Easter!

Grandpa and Grandma w/Grandkids!

Auntie Carolyn and Me!

Opening more presents!

Having a Bottle w/Great Grandma Becker

Chillin' out with Tad!

Quentin was blowing bubbles at us!

No, I want your cell phone AND my bink!

No comments:

Post a Comment