Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Weekend - Saturday

Saturday morning we woke up and went out to Big Rock to watch my cousin Paul play soccer! After his game, we went back to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Gary's house to have some lunch. After lunch, we drove to Waterman to ride the train at Lyons Park and see the Easter Bunny! I liked riding the train even though it was so windy out. Then we went back to Grandpa and Grandma Becker's and I hung out with them, while Mommy and Daddy ran to some stores. Aunt Julia came home from Milwaukee, so I got to hang out with her too!  I got my Easter presents\ from them....make sure you check out the pictures of my new ride! Then Aunt Carolyn came over to have dinner and hangout for a while. Finally, before I went to bed, I got my Easter Basket from Grandpa and Grandma Becker. (Aunt Julia let me borrow hers!)

Go Paul Go!


Grace made sure that I stayed warm!


Paul and Me

Grace and Me

Look at these bunnies!


Cousins and the Easter Bunny!


Mommy, Daddy, and Me on the Train

Daddy its too windy!


Everyone on the train!


Watch Out! Here I come!

Aunt Julia and I took a spin around the block!

I really like my car!


One last spin!


Playing with Grandma Becker!

Ohhh ...for me!

Look at this nice basket! And all the goodies!


I am one lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment