Saturday, July 23, 2011

My 1st Birthday Party!

On Saturday, we had my birthday party at Grandpa and Grandma Becker's house. It was a blast! I decided to take a nap so I could show up to my party fashionably late. This way I could party all night long. While I slept, they played a game to guess how many miles have I traveled in my first year. The answer was 11,782 miles.  After I woke up, everyone had arrived to help me start the party. I got my picture taken with everyone. After we had dinner, I got to open up all my presents. I loved the wrapping paper. After presents, everyone sang happy birthday to me and I got to eat my cake. I made a BIG mess. They tried to clean me up, but decided we should just go swimming instead. It was such a fun day! I can't wait for next year!


Party Day!

Checking out my balloons!

Minnie Balloon!

Party Favor Bags!

More Balloons!

Let's start this party!


Mommy and Me!

Aunt Julia fixing the balloons! She did a great job on them!

















Trying to stay cool with G. Grandma Becker

Why is this balloon following me?


Daddy grillin' up some food!


This is fun tearing the paper!

I wonder what this could be?


Now how do I get these guys out of here??

A suitcase! Where is the plane ticket to go with it?

I love to read!

Looks pretty!

I love to rip the paper!

This chair is just my size!


Family Time!

Oh! Was I not suppose to eat the big cake?

The big cake with my hand prints!


My smash cake!


Why are you people all singing?

Where should I start?


Wonder how many times I can smoosh it?


This is so yummy!


I made a BIG mess!


I love my bumble bee!


Mommy getting Daddy all wet!

Daddy, you can't go swimming in your clothes!


Aunt Carolyn save me!

What a great party!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment