Sunday, July 24, 2011

My 1st Birthday!

When I woke up on my birthday, I got to open up my present from Mommy and Daddy. We were out of power at Grandpa and Grandma Becker's, so we decided to go out for breakfast.  When we got back, I hung out with Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Julia for a little bit while Mommy and Daddy ran some errands. I took a 2.5 hour nap while they were gone. I was just a little bit tired from the party. Aunt Julia took me on a ride with the Burley from Aunt Pat! I liked it a lot! Then I had to say goodbye to Daddy, as he had to go back to Iowa for work. The rest of us went over to Grandpa and Grandma Fidler's for some pizza and birthday cake. No smashing it this time. I had a great birthday.

Wow! I am one very lucky little girl!

Present Time again!

Ooh! Pretty!


Now on to the Year Blocks!


Okay and the months still too!

Giving Carmine some love!

Are you sure Aunt Julia should be taking me?

I survived!

Grandpa Becker and Me!

Playing with Grandma Becker


Can I smash this one Aunt Carolyn?

Okay! How do I blow out this candle?

Cutest Birthday Girl Ever!

Block Time!

Aunt Julia is a good assistant!


Mommy and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment