Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, we went back to Aurora for a nice long weekend! On Turkey Day, we started at Aunt Ann's. I got to see both of my Great Grandmas! We hung out up there for a while and had lunch. Everyone had fun feeding me candy corn. It was soo yummy! After lunch, we headed out to Uncle Gary and Aunt Kathy's for dinner. I had fun playing with my cousins toys! Daddy started some trouble with Aunt Kathy and Aunt Carolyn and a can of RediWhip! Finally, we got our Christmas PJs from Grandma and Grandpa. It was a fun day, but I sure was tired!

More Please!

Chow Time!

Bring on the Turkey!

Aunt Carolyn and Daddy in their matching sweaters!

Daddy got a little pie to the face!

Now Aunt Carolyn's turn!


At least I can play nice!

Getting ready to watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving!

Paul wearing Grace's Santa hat!

Grace sniffing out with one is hers!

Me with the new pjs on...and ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment