Saturday, November 12, 2011

Surprise Visit!

We popped into town for a surprise visit! We got to surprise Grandma Mathey on Thursday for her birthday. Then we went out to for breakfast Friday morning with Aunt Ann, Aunt Pat, and Great Grandma Becker. After that we headed out to Hinckley for the day. I got to play with my cousins Paul and Grace. We even had a sleepover that night. Then we went to the Turkey Raffle that night. On Saturday, I got to go watch Paul learn how to play Hockey! It was pretty cold at the ice rink. Finally, Saturday night we surprised everyone when they got home from their cruise!

Here are some pictures from Hockey!

Uncle Gary teaching me to beat on the glass!

Watching Paul!

Paul doing some drills!

Hockey Player Paul

Grace and I hanging out!

Doing more drills!

No comments:

Post a Comment