Friday, June 8, 2012

Brookfield Zoo with the Beckers!

Everyone came into town this weekend to celebrate Grandpa and Grandma Becker's 35th Anniversary. We kicked off the weekend with a trip to Brookfield Zoo on Friday. Jillian and I had so much fun seeing all the different animals!

Becker Family!

Let's Roll Daddy!

Kangaroos!

Aunt Jess, Uncle Jason, and Me

Giraffes!

Think these guys were more excited about the mold-a-ramas!

Look its Brown Bear!

Aunt Julia and I checking out the Polar Bears!

 
Jillian and Grandma checking out the Bears!

Silly Time!

I make a cute Seal!

Girls Turn!

Checking out some monkeys with Grandpa!

Family Photo in Tropic World!

Grandpa and Grandma with us in Tropic World!

Oh Mr. Dolphin....

Daddy and Jillian!

Lions!

Bye Mr. Lion!!

Uncle Jason saving my spot!

I love the carousel!

What a fun day at the Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment