Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Weekend 2012

On Father's Day weekend, all of the Grandparents, Aunt Carolyn, and Aunt Julia came out to Burlington. On Saturday afternoon, there was a thunderstorm that blew in and knocked out our power. So we had dinner by candlelight. It came on quick but went back out for the rest of the night, so we made do. On Sunday, we had breakfast and then headed out to the Snake Alley Art Fair again. After that, we headed back to the house and hung out on the patio. I got an early birthday gift from G&G Becker...my own picnic table! Daddy loved his gifts from Jillian and I. We had such a good weekend with everyone!

Dinner by Candlelight

Being Silly

Daddy and his girls!

Happy Father's Day!

Grandpa Becker and Me

Grandpa Fidler and Me

Snake Alley Art Fair!

Grillin' on the Patio

Daddy loved the frame that I painted him!

My new picnic table!

Grandpa Fidler loved his gift too!

Showing Grandpa how I painted his frame

Blowing bubbles with Grandma!

Jillian hanging out!

Grandma Fidler and Jillian

Aunt Julia and Me






Watering with Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment